About Us

Lenny’s Lumber, a family owned and operated lumberyard, is located ¼ mile east of Necedah on County Rd. G.  The lumberyard carries a full range of building materials at competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff to help customers with finding the best solution for their building needs.

Home design services are available as well as project estimates.

We are members of the Northwestern Retail Lumberman’s Association and Independent Businesses of Wisconsin.

 

History of Lenny’s Lumber:

Pritzl Building & Supply, Inc. aka Lenny’s Lumber has it roots in Appleton, Wisconsin.  Founded by Ray Pritzl and Herman Ruscher in 1948 as Pritzl & Ruscher, Inc., the lumberyard serviced the Fox Valley residents with quality building products, building homes and producing custom cabinetry, and millwork.

In 1965, Herman retired and Ray bought out his partner, moving the business to Necedah.  He re-named it Pritzl Building & Supply, Inc.  Ray continued to build homes and cabinets in the Necedah area and furnish materials to local residents.

Lenny Dorobek, Ray’s son-in-law, bought the lumberyard in 1985 as Ray retired.  He added the dba: Lenny’s Lumber and has concentrated on retailing building products.  In December of 1999, the original office/shop building was destroyed in a fire.  The following year a new store and a separate shop were built.

Over the years, Lenny’s Lumber has serviced home owners, local businesses, residential and commercial contractors.  Lenny and his staff pride themselves on their exceptional customer service.

 

line
footer
Powered by Bsoft Technology LLC | Copyright 2014